Commercial Manager Exter Asia Pacific
EXTER COMPANY PROFILE
We are famous throughout the world for the traditional method we use to prepare savoury taste ingredients: slow reduction and then roasting in the oven. Slow cooking, where we take the time to let the ingredients do their job. Home cooking but on a professional scale, serving the food industry.
That is what Exter represents: pure tastes from authentic cuisines. Using store cupboard essentials everyone is familiar with. Prepared with passion and love - just like grandma used to, but now on an industrial scale. Our aim is to offer as many savoury tastes as we can.
Real tastes! Bouillon, meat, fish, chicken, vegetables and umami: we can make them all.
Exter has experienced tremendous growth since its divesture and MBO (Management Buy Out) several years ago from a leading publicly-traded, best-in-class, value-added ingredient supplier.
As a niche player, we excel in customisation and this has led to partnerships with food manufacturers across the world. Always personal and in close collaboration.
We have a global presence and we have customers in all corners of the world. From Germany, Hungary and Spain through to South Africa, Thailand and the USA. Our global headquarters are based in Zaandam, the Netherlands. In Bangkok, Thailand we have a regional production site, an application centre and a sales office.
Connect the Exter Team in Bangkok and growth our business in line with our long-term plan respecting the Exter culture and values.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Drive Business of Exter Asia Pacific in line with Long Term plan
- Alignment Exter ( BV and Asia Pacific ) and Exter JV
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Increases company performance by recruiting, coaching, guiding and monitoring performance
- Communicates company values, strategies and objectives, assigning accountability, planning and appraising performance
- Develops with sales managers local sales plans
- Seeks alignment between Bangkok and Zaandam Functions and enforces company processes
- Coordinates alignment between our Exter Asian Sales Organization – Application Centre – Finance and our JV Operations
- Builds company image by working with customers, governments and employees enforcing ethical business practice
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing and driving for results
- Drives and Support sales activities where needed
KEY TECHNICAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- University degree in business or technical related fields
- At least 8 years of experience of successful sales and marketing experience in the food ingredient industry
- Specialty business sales experience ( value seller)
- General Management capabilities
- Excellent communication skills written and spoken
- Coaching and Learning and Developing
- Performance Management
- Business Development and Strategic planning
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Competitive salary
- Laptop included
- Telephone included
- Training opportunities
- International career opportunities
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, call Paul Bruggink, Sales Director on +31 (0)75 670 0041.