Team Leader Supply Chain
Exter Company Profile
Exter is a leading global supplier of specialty savoury taste ingredients to food manufacturers in each continent of the world. Our ingredients are known for over 90 years for quality, cost effectiveness and great taste, providing our customers with solutions which drive consumer preference. The company is family owned, niche oriented and well positioned to benefit from consumer trends in the global food market. Our raw materials are high value site stream proteins from which we make plant based great tasting food. Meeting consumer demand for sustainable authentic food.
We are famous throughout the world for the traditional method we use to prepare savoury taste ingredients: slow reduction and then roasting in the oven. Slow cooking, where we take the time to let the ingredients do their job. Home cooking on a professional scale enjoying the genuine taste of traditional cuisines. That is what Exter represents: pure flavours from authentic cuisines, using ingredients that come straight from the land and the farm. Fuss free. Prepared with passion and love - just like grandma used to, but now on an industrial scale.
We are focused around our customers and have 6 regional sales offices. Those sales offices are linked to our Technical Application Centres in Zaandam and Bangkok and we have a Technical Application Centre in Shanghai and are opening up a Technical Application Centre in Jakarta in July 2022. Our production sites to serve our customers are in Zaandam- Netherlands and in Bangkok – Thailand.
We are looking for a Team Leader supply chain who is responsible for overseeing and managing Exter’s supply chain strategy and operation in order to drive customer satisfaction and effectiveness in our operation. In this challenging position as Team Leader Supply Chain, we are looking for a high energy, process oriented person. You like short, informal lines both with the Department heads as with your Manager. You support your 2 direct reports with your knowledge and experience and reports directly to the Global Operation Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- • Develop and manage the Supply Chain Functions: Production Planning, MRP
- • Adapt SAP way of working to drive efficiency and alignment this with company processes
- • Analyze supply chain data and performance and drive improvement
- • Manage inventory levels and records with goal of optimization of working capital
- • Seek to continuously improve production output and customer satisfaction by monitoring developments in supply chain management and implementing best practices.
- • Chair the Sales and Operation meeting to match supply with Demand
- • Monitor and Accountable for set of Supply Chain KPI and drive improvement
- • Project Management of several cross functional and international project(s)
- • Develop and grow your people
Key Skills and Knowledge Requirements
- • Master's degree (or proven equivalent) in a related business concentration (Supply Chain, Project Management, Logistics, Planning, Procurement, Business Planning or equivalent);
- • Minimum 3- 5 years of experience in supply chain management as supply chain planner or demand planner is a requirement, food experience is a strong pre;
- • Focused on Operational excellence;
- • Experience with SAP;
- • Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- • Strong customer focused mentality, analytical skills, attention to detail and accuracy;
- • Broad understanding and knowledge of business processes;
- • Ability to function in a high volume setting with tight deadlines;
- • Leadership qualities and able to problem solve with multi-disciplined teams in various cultures;
The position offers, next to a competitive salary and secondary employee benefits, the chance to work in a challenging, dynamic and innovative international environment. The opportunity to grow in the role of Supply Chain Manager.
When you would like to receive more information concerning the job opportunity feel free to give us as call during work hours, you’re contact person will be Robert-Jan Bannink, Global Operation Director on +3175-6700041
Does the job apply to you? Please send us an email or a letter including a short motivation and a CV addressed to Sonja Sikkes, HR Manager, email@example.com. Address: Gerrit Bolkade 10 1507 BR Zaandam