Exter - More News
- Reading Tip 10 June 2020
- Cheese Booster 6 January 2020
- Festive recipes 12 December 2019
- Healy Group presents Culinairex Newsletter 3 October 2019
- Exter featured in Process Alimentaire 26 September 2019
- Successful distributor event in Thailand 24 September 2019
- Successful Exter Distributor Event for Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa 11 September 2019
- Global Sales Meeting in Zaandam, the Netherlands 11 July 2019
- Culinairex 28 February 2019
- Exter participated in the IFT Food exhibition at Meadowlands Exposition Center in Newark USA 20 June 2018
- Healy Group Taste Workshop 30 January 2018
- Exter opens Regional Application Centre and Sales Office in Bangkok, Thailand 28 September 2017
This is how Exter developed from a traditional family owned company to conjurers of taste
In the newest edition of ‘Inside Food & Drink’, an English magazine with 37.000 readers worldwide, you can read the story of Exter and the latest food trends. From the founding in 1928 by Roelof Exter in Zaandam to the opening of the office in Shanghai in 2020. Director Paul Bruggink gives inside in how Exter anticipates on food trends, innovation in savoury taste, and why local presence is an important part of the company’s philosophy. A special attention to sustainability brought the interview to the subject that the main part of Exters raw materials are plant-based and non-gmo/IP and that Exter revaluates plant protein side streams.
To read the complete article please click on the below link.
You can click on the white arrow at the bottom in the middle of the page to fill in the page number of the interview (page 143).