Exter - More News
- Success stories in Clean & Clear Label 24 August 2021
- Exter’s Core Values the Taste of Exter 12 August 2021
- Culinairex Chef’s Specials 30 June 2021
- Exter’s Unique Cooking Process 18 February 2021
- Successful stories 5 February 2021
- Discover the Exter top 5 Noodle tastes of the year! 2 December 2020
- Unmask our masking tools! 30 October 2020
- Food Trends 12 October 2020
- The journey of CulinairEx 7 October 2020
- Interview Exter distributor - Italy 16 September 2020
- DKSH presents Culinairex newsletter 24 August 2020
- Exter's clear label solutions 21 August 2020
- Reading Tip 10 June 2020
- Cheese Booster 6 January 2020
- Festive recipes 12 December 2019
- Healy Group presents Culinairex Newsletter 3 October 2019
- Exter featured in Process Alimentaire 26 September 2019
- Successful distributor event in Thailand 24 September 2019
- Successful Exter Distributor Event for Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa 11 September 2019
- Global Sales Meeting in Zaandam, the Netherlands 11 July 2019
- Culinairex 28 February 2019
- Exter participated in the IFT Food exhibition at Meadowlands Exposition Center in Newark USA 20 June 2018
- Healy Group Taste Workshop 30 January 2018
- Exter opens Regional Application Centre and Sales Office in Bangkok, Thailand 28 September 2017
Exter’s product launch of Culinairex, a range of authentic, clear label kitchen cupboard taste ingredients after being picked up by French food magazine, is now getting traction in UK.
Our distributor Healy Group made a special Culinairex Newsletter for their customers to invite them to experience the home cooked taste of Exter.
We know that developing a clear label shelf stable savoury product is a challenge. Consumers are seeking foods with home cooked taste and at the same time they demand short ingredient lists with kitchen cupboard items they recognize. We offer umami, vegetables and chicken culinary tastes with the kitchen cupboard ingredient on the label.
Exter featured in the French food magazine Process Alimentaire. A magazine for the Agrifood industry. We have got this opportunity through our distributor Unipex.
The article describes the Exter CulinairEx range. It is a culinary solution for clear and transparent labels. These pure culinary ingredients bridge the gap between the consumer and industry demand for pure ingredients.
CulinairEx-Umami delivers a strong umami taste in any savoury application by using a pure kitchen cupboard ingredients.
The current Culinairex portfolio offers: Mushroom, Sautéed onion and Chicken.
New additions will follow soon.
As preparation for the Food Ingredients Asia trade show we organized our Asia Distributor Days from 8th – 10th September 2019 in Bangkok, Thailand.
It was a great event in which our Product Management shared several innovations for cheese and vegetarian applications.
Thanks again everyone for a successful distributor event in Thailand! See you all in two years time.
Exter held their annual Global Sales Meeting in Zaandam, the Netherlands. The entire Exter sales team from all over the world was present. Besides them other disciplines such as product management, application technologists, sensory and marketing were present.
Management gave an update on the company performance and the strategy for the coming years were pointed out.
It was a great opportunity to present our latest product innovations to everyone. The Culinairex Cheese Booster and Booster Essentials. To stay up-to-date with the key areas in the world of food we showed a trend presentation. Topics discussed were naturalness, reducing waste, plant- based products and clear label.
We ended the week with a sharing session. Sharing success stories with each other from different regions is always enthralling to hear.
We are looking forward to the second half of the year with our exciting new product launches and innovations.