Sales & Marketing Manager Indonesia
Exter Company Profile
We are famous throughout the world for the traditional method we use to prepare savoury flavours: slow reduction and then roasting in the oven. Slow cooking, where we take the time to let the ingredients do their job. Home cooking but on a professional scale, serving the food industry. Enjoying the genuine taste of traditional cuisines. That is what Exter represents: pure flavours from authentic cuisines, using ingredients that come straight from the land and the farm. Fuss free. Prepared with passion and love - just like grandma used to, but now on an industrial scale.
We have been adding flavour to food for over 70 years. As a niche player, we excel in customisation and this has led to partnerships with food manufacturers across the world. Always personal and in close collaboration. We have a global presence and we have customers in all corners of the world. From Germany, Hungary and Spain through to South Africa, Thailand and the USA. Each year, more than 100,000 tonnes of food contain our flavours. We have around 80 employees in Zaandam, the Netherlands, as well as 20 local employees in Thailand, and sales offices in China and Indonesia.
The Sales & Marketing Manager in Indonesia is to further drive the business growth & market development in Indonesia, one of the key growth areas of Exter in line with the strategy. You will be part of the dynamic local Sales team and together create strong growth and further the company presence in the Indonesian market.
Goals and Objectives
- • Drive the product Portfolio.
- • Coordinating sales & marketing activities with HQ in the Netherlands and other regional offices, as well as customers.
- • Strong growth driven to support Exter’s fast growth strategy in APAC.
- • Create local suitable innovative products to service the market needs in Indonesia.
- • Strengthen the position of Exter in Indonesia.
Duties and Responsibilities
- • Existing business maintaining & new business development.
- • Market research and prepare sales & development plans and implement the plans for Indonesia.
- • Coordinating with HQ in the Netherlands and other regional offices, as well as customers.
- • Setting sales targets, sales analysis, sales reports and budgeting.
- • Manage import & export with the team and distributors or customers.
- • Report to the Regional Sales Manager APAC.
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge Requirements
- • Have food science or any foods related experience background. Especially savoury taste & flavour.
- • At least 5 years proven sales & marketing experience or application experience in the food industry.
- • Good connection with local food manufactures.
- • Excellent communication skills, written and spoken, in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- • Ability to organize work, prioritize and be decisive.
- • Excellent customer oriented and presentation skills.
- • Independence, self-development, growth oriented.
- • Have flexibility and open mind of personality, logical thinking, interested in creating business.
- • Proactive on challenging new things.
- • Have competencies to become Country Manager/Regional Sales Manager in future.
- • Willingness to travel.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- • Competitive salary
- • Holiday, by discussion
- • Company insurance
- • Laptop included
- • Telephone included
- • Training opportunities
- • International work environment
- • International career opportunities
Please send your CV to email@example.com
If you have any questions, call Robert van Buchem, Director PT Exter Taste Solutions, on +62 815 1005 4288