Events - More News
- Phillippines roadshow 11 November 2021
- Exter interview about transparency in nutrition in IFFI 21 October 2021
- Exter Sustainable Development Goals 7 October 2021
- SCIFTs Exhibition in California 31 August 2021
- Exter European Online Distributor Event 5 March 2021
- Exter Online Distributor Training 11 February 2021
- Distributor network expansion in Thailand 19 March 2020
- Exter North America Event 16 March 2020
- Distributor training session in Zaandam 3 October 2019
- Customer Seminars in Indonesia 8 April 2019
- Food Ingredients 2019 Shanghai 8 March 2019
- CFIA Rennes France 8 March 2019
- Distributor of the year 16 November 2018
- Exter’s Distributor Event 2018: a great success! 13 November 2018
- Exter demonstrates authentic savoury taste ingredients at the IFT Food Trade show in Chicago 5 November 2018
- Exter's Distributors Event 7-8-9 November 2018 30 October 2018
- Chicago Section IFT November 1st 25 October 2018
- Exter present at the food ingredients Asia Trade Fair in Jakarta 8 October 2018
- Exter will attend food ingredients Asia trade fair 25 September 2018
As of last week we started with our yearly roadshow in the Philippines. Customers throughout the country will get introduced to Exter Taste Solutions for plant based meats, authentic chicken tastes, clean label, natural flavouring and much more.
Iwona Brederveld our global product manager at Exter is interviewed by Ingredients for Food Innovators. She shares how we at Exter tackles the consumers' desire for transparency in nutrition.
Read here the full column:https://iffi.nu/clean-and-clear-with-kitchen-technology/
Last week the Southern California Institute of Food Technologist (SCIFTs) exhibition took place in Anaheim, California. Over 300 exhibitors were on display and Exter was represented by our partner Armstrong Ingredients Company.
They showed several product applications. Tomato Ketchup including enhancement properties, cheese spread including our Cheese Booster and brownie crackers including our Dark Roast for a typical roasted note. During tasting people took notice of the richer flavour in the brownie cracker.
Thank you Jon, Jason and Skip Armstrong for making this happen for Exter in California.
As Exter we are proud that our waste is turned into Biogas. We think it is important to contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals. Together we reach more!
On the 2nd and 3rd of March we held the biggest customer gathering ever hosted by Exter.
We welcomed online our European distributors & partners.
A Taste Box including delicious products was sent to everyone before the event.
It was a great success! During this event we launched our 2021 Roadshow and everyone was able to taste our products.
Thanks to everyone who took part in this different setting of our annual European Exter Distributor Event. We are delighted with your commitment to Exter as an innovation partner and your enthusiasm for our current and future solutions.
Are you ready for a successful 2021 together?