Sales Order Management - Key User SAP Order-to-Cash (Zaandam)
Exter Company Profile
Exter is a leading global supplier of specialty (added-value) savoury taste ingredients to major global food manufacturers. Our ingredients are known for over 70 years for quality, cost effectiveness and innovation, providing customers with a broad array of customized solutions to enhance consumer differentiation. The company has experienced tremendous growth since their divesture and MBO (Management Buy Out) several years ago from a leading publically traded, best in class, value added ingredient supplier. The business is niche oriented and is well positioned for strategic growth, building on its existing customer base and demand for their products and services. Exter has a worldwide network of distributors and dedicated sales forces to support their long term growth objectives.
We are famous throughout the world for the traditional method we use to prepare savoury taste ingredients: slow reduction and then roasting in the oven. Slow cooking, where we take the time to let the ingredients do their job. Home cooking but on a professional scale, serving the food industry. Enjoying the genuine taste of traditional cuisines. That is what Exter represents: pure flavours from authentic cuisines, using ingredients that come straight from the land and the farm. Fuss free. Prepared with passion and love - just like grandma used to, but now on an industrial scale.
We are focussed on our customers from our 6 regional sales offices. Those sales offices are closely linked to our Product Development Centre in Zaandam and our Regional Development Centre in Bangkok. Our production sites to serve our customers are in Zaandam- Netherlands and in Bangkok – Thailand.
In the role within Sales Order Management team you are responsible for booking sales orders, organizing (local & international) transport and handling import and export shipments. High reliability of deliveries to customers is one of the most important goals for Exter. Excellent communication and coordination with customers and sales managers are key drivers for the team performance. In addition, the role we are currently opening will have additional responsibility to coordinate SOM activities in Zaandam, be the main point of contact with our Asian offices, and will act as Key User SAP for the Order-to-Cash process.
Goals and Objectives
- • Customer satisfaction
- • Excellent delivery performance
- • Flawless execution in administration and communication
- • Linking pinch between the sales managers, customer, external warehouse, factory, freight forwarders and the Exter operation
- • Coordination role for Zaandam SOM, and internationally
- • Key user Order-to-Cash in Zaandam
Duties and Responsibilities
Customer order management & logistics
- • Process customer orders efficiently and accurately by provide the customer confirmation notifications, and communicating with customer if any additional or special requirement is needed.
- • Perform order entry in system includes entering the sales order, or inter-co order, proforma invoice, good receipt, purchase invoice, packing list, delivery note, and shipping documents according to customer’s to ensure on time delivery.
- • Communicating with customer to monitor the arrival of the order and provide regular shipment update to customers.
- • Responsible to liaise and working closely with 3rd party logistics service provider, freight forwarders, courier service, or warehouse personnel for outbound deliveries arrangement.
- • Responsible for the movement of materials to external warehouse location in the USA and potential in additional countries: management of stock, preparation for shipment and conduct receiving activities.
- • Responsible for the implementation of the Key User Order-to-cash program in Zaandam
- • Coordination SOM for the Zaandam office
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge Requirements
- • At least 5-7 years of shipping, receiving, warehouse operations, inventory management, and import / export operation experience
- • Familiar with food industry will be advantage
- • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- • Sensitivity for multicultural communication
- • Ability to work independently and a good team player with pro-active attitude
- • Administrative, record-keeping with attention to detail
- • Basic skills in Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, Outlook
- • Prior knowledge of SAP order-to-cash is a must
- • Ability to multi-task and ability to work under pressure
- • Focus and deadline oriented without compromising the process
- • Knowledge of and ability to collaborate when necessary, with other departments
- • Problem-solving skills
- • University level
- • Language skills: very good command of English and Dutch and one additional EU language would be a plus
Terms of Employment
- • Competitive salary
- • Holidays scheme
- • Training opportunities
Does the job apply to you? Please send us an email or a letter including a short motivation and a CV addressed to Sonja Sikkes, HR Manager.
Address: Gerrit Bolkade 10
1507 BR Zaandam