Sales Support Zaandam
Exter Company Profile
Exter is a leading global supplier of specialty (added-value) savoury taste ingredients to major global food manufacturers. Our ingredients are known for over 70 years for quality, cost effectiveness and innovation, providing customers with a broad array of customized solutions to enhance consumer differentiation. The company has experienced tremendous growth since their divesture and MBO (Management Buy Out) several years ago from a leading publically traded, best in class, value added ingredient supplier. The business is niche oriented and is well positioned for strategic growth, building on its existing customer base and demand for their products and services. Exter has a worldwide network of distributors and dedicated sales forces to support their long term growth objectives.
We are famous throughout the world for the traditional method we use to prepare savoury taste ingredients: slow reduction and then roasting in the oven. Slow cooking, where we take the time to let the ingredients do their job. Home cooking but on a professional scale, serving the food industry. Enjoying the genuine taste of traditional cuisines. That is what Exter represents: pure flavours from authentic cuisines, using ingredients that come straight from the land and the farm. Fuss free. Prepared with passion and love - just like grandma used to, but now on an industrial scale.
We are focussed on our customers from our 6 regional sales offices. Those sales offices are located amongst others in Zaandam, the Netherlands; Bangkok, Thailand; Shanghai, China; Manilla, the Philippines; Jakarta, Indonesia. We are opening sales offices in Africa and in the United States. These sales offices are closely linked to our Regional Product Development Centres and our Production locations in Zaandam and in Bangkok.
In the role of Sales Support Zaandam you are responsible for the support of the international sales managers and customers to ensure that the sales results are met. You work from the head quarter location of Exter in The Netherlands, Zaandam, and you report to the head of the sales. The sales managers you support are responsible for sales in Europe, Africa and Americas. You work in close contact with our senior sales support in Zaandam and the sales support team in Bangkok. You report to the Head of Sales for the EMEA region.
Goals and Objectives
- • Create a high level of customer satisfaction
- • Ensure flawless execution in administration
- • Be the linking pin between the sales managers, the customers and the Exter Operations
- • Able to connect people across cultures
- • Drive processes and take actions within the deadline
- • Analyse sales data and make reports
Duties and Responsibilities
- • Coordinating and fulfill the following sales support activities
- • Response to general questions and requests of customers and sales managers (e.g. product information, conditions of sales, production planning)
- • Data administration in SAP (ERP system) and Salesforce (CRM system)
- • Active commercial approach to customers with propositions
- • Proactively identify issues and opportunities
- • Participate in cross functional meeting
Key Skills and Knowledge Requirements
- • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- • Administrative, record-keeping with attention to detail
- • Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- • Ability to multi-task
- • Focus and deadline oriented without compromising the process
- • Knowledge of and ability to collaborate when necessary with other departments
- • Excellent organizational skills
- • Experience with CRM and ERP applications
- • Analytical and problem-solving skills
- • Ability to work under pressure
- • College / University level
- • Preferred language skills: 1) English, 2) German, 3) French, 4) Dutch
Terms of Employment
- • Competitive salary
- • 30 days of holiday
- • Several training opportunities
Please send your CV to email@example.com
If you have any questions, call Anne-Laure Gauthier, Head of Sales EMEA at +31 (0)630903265.