Food - More News
- Recyclable bioplastic made of seafood 22 June 2020
- Plant-based pizza 15 June 2020
- Dining apart together! 9 June 2020
- Using Side Streams 19 November 2019
- Gamechangers the movie 30 September 2019
- Plant-based Fast Food Trend 12 September 2019
- World Vegetarian Day 1 October 2018
- NATIONAL WEEK WITHOUT MEAT 1 March 2018
Using Side Streams
The origins of our process are vegetable or animal based proteins. These raw materials can vary widely to bring choice to the growing world food needs. Many of these raw materials are high value side stream materials, and by using these streams we bring a positive contribution to a circular economy.
After cooking these materials they become a protein source and form the base of our Savoury Taste Ingredients.
Interested in more about sides streams we recommend the following article on Food Navigator. From organic soybean pulp to brewers' spent grain and rice husks, by-products are attracting increased interest from start-ups looking to upcycle food waste: Side-stream innovation: Rice, barley, and soy by-products take centre stage