Events - More News
- Food Ingredients 2019 Shanghai 8 March 2019
- CFIA Rennes France 8 March 2019
- Distributor of the year 16 November 2018
- Exter’s Distributor Event 2018: a great success! 13 November 2018
- Exter demonstrates authentic savoury taste ingredients at the IFT Food Trade show in Chicago 5 November 2018
- Exter's Distributors Event 7-8-9 November 2018 30 October 2018
- Chicago Section IFT November 1st 25 October 2018
- Exter present at the food ingredients Asia Trade Fair in Jakarta 8 October 2018
- Exter will attend food ingredients Asia trade fair 25 September 2018
Exter demonstrates authentic savoury taste ingredients at the IFT Food Trade show in Chicago
On November 1st 2018 Kurt Rothenberger, Regional sales manager USA, and Ed Bosma Senior Product developer US/Africa, participated in the IFT Food trade show in Chicago, IL.
During this trade show Exter presented and demonstrated their world famous authentic Savoury Taste Ingredients. Culinairex is their new line of natural, clear label, high impact pure culinary ingredients and Savourex Roast Essentials a well-known range of outstanding savoury roasted yeast extracts.
Savourex Roast Essentials applied on toast
The desired taste direction, with high impact and colour are created as a result of the oven roasting of natural ingredients. It is this traditional method that creates the typical Exter roasted taste.
Exhance products applied in processed cheese
Products with a specific taste functionality like: taste enhancement or masking off-notes. Applicable in both savoury and sweet applications.
Culinairex Umami showed in a ranch dressing
Natural and pure culinary ingredients. Single ingredient on the label, no fillers or added salt and high taste performance.
The response was tremendous and showed that these new innovations indeed have great potential for any savoury development.
The visit fits well in a stronger exposure on the US Food market and expanding our sales network throughout the US.
For more information please contact Kurt Rothenberger: +1 704 708 5295