Food - More News
- Passion for Food & Taste 3 September 2020
- Recyclable bioplastic made of seafood 22 June 2020
- Plant-based pizza 15 June 2020
- Dining apart together! 9 June 2020
- Using Side Streams 19 November 2019
- Gamechangers the movie 30 September 2019
- Plant-based Fast Food Trend 12 September 2019
- World Vegetarian Day 1 October 2018
- NATIONAL WEEK WITHOUT MEAT 1 March 2018
NATIONAL WEEK WITHOUT MEAT
In the style of the popular Meatless Monday in the US & UK, a “National week without meat” will be organized for the first time in the Netherlands. This will be held from 5-11 March.
The initiators of this event feel that eating meat every day is something from the past. They like to promote a flexitarian diet.
A flexitarian is a person who is flexible in their food choices, they are conscious about what, when and how much they eat. They vary with meat, fish, vegetarian or vegetable dishes during the week.
Next to this topic they would like to show the impact a meatless week has on the environment. More often than not eating meat or fish for a day is a small effort with an unimaginably positive impact on humans, animals and the environment.
Did you know that Exter’s range of taste ingredients are vegetarian?
If you would like to find out more about us, simply visit www.exter.com