Exter - More News
- Exter’s Unique Cooking Process 18 February 2021
- Successful stories 5 February 2021
- Discover the Exter top 5 Noodle tastes of the year! 2 December 2020
- Unmask our masking tools! 30 October 2020
- Food Trends 12 October 2020
- The journey of CulinairEx 7 October 2020
- Interview Exter distributor - Italy 16 September 2020
- DKSH presents Culinairex newsletter 24 August 2020
- Exter's clear label solutions 21 August 2020
- Reading Tip 10 June 2020
- Cheese Booster 6 January 2020
- Festive recipes 12 December 2019
- Healy Group presents Culinairex Newsletter 3 October 2019
- Exter featured in Process Alimentaire 26 September 2019
- Successful distributor event in Thailand 24 September 2019
- Successful Exter Distributor Event for Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa 11 September 2019
- Global Sales Meeting in Zaandam, the Netherlands 11 July 2019
- Culinairex 28 February 2019
- Exter participated in the IFT Food exhibition at Meadowlands Exposition Center in Newark USA 20 June 2018
- Healy Group Taste Workshop 30 January 2018
- Exter opens Regional Application Centre and Sales Office in Bangkok, Thailand 28 September 2017
Exter participated in the IFT Food exhibition at Meadowlands Exposition Center in Newark USA
On May 8th 2018 Kurt Rothenberger, Regional Sales Manager USA, and Ed Bosma Senior Product developer US/Africa participated in the IFT Food exhibition in Newark, NJ.
The exhibition attracts people mainly from the food industry in New Jersey and New York area.
At the trade fair Exter demonstrated Culinairex their new line of natural, clear label, high impact pure culinary ingredients and Savourex Roast Essentials a well-known range of outstanding savoury roasted yeast extracts.
Savourex Roast Essentials applied on toast
The desired taste direction, with high impact and colour are created as a result of the oven roasting of natural ingredients. It is this traditional method that creates the typical Exter roasted taste.
Exhance products applied in processed cheese
Products with a specific taste functionality like: taste enhancement or masking off-notes. Applicable in both savoury and sweet applications.
Culinairex Umami showed in a ranch dressing
Natural and pure culinary ingredients. Single ingredient on the label, no fillers or added salt and high taste performance.
The response was tremendous and showed that these new innovations indeed have great potential for any savoury development.
The visit fits well in a stronger exposure on the US Food market and expanding our sales network throughout the US.
For more information please contact Kurt Rothenberger: +1 704 708 5295