Exter - More News
- Success stories in Clean & Clear Label 24 August 2021
- Exter’s Core Values the Taste of Exter 12 August 2021
- Culinairex Chef’s Specials 30 June 2021
- Exter’s Unique Cooking Process 18 February 2021
- Successful stories 5 February 2021
- Discover the Exter top 5 Noodle tastes of the year! 2 December 2020
- Unmask our masking tools! 30 October 2020
- Food Trends 12 October 2020
- The journey of CulinairEx 7 October 2020
- Interview Exter distributor - Italy 16 September 2020
- DKSH presents Culinairex newsletter 24 August 2020
- Exter's clear label solutions 21 August 2020
- Reading Tip 10 June 2020
- Cheese Booster 6 January 2020
- Festive recipes 12 December 2019
- Healy Group presents Culinairex Newsletter 3 October 2019
- Exter featured in Process Alimentaire 26 September 2019
- Successful distributor event in Thailand 24 September 2019
- Successful Exter Distributor Event for Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa 11 September 2019
- Global Sales Meeting in Zaandam, the Netherlands 11 July 2019
- Culinairex 28 February 2019
- Exter participated in the IFT Food exhibition at Meadowlands Exposition Center in Newark USA 20 June 2018
- Healy Group Taste Workshop 30 January 2018
- Exter opens Regional Application Centre and Sales Office in Bangkok, Thailand 28 September 2017
Originally we are a Dutch company and cannot imagine the world without cheese! This Dutch favourite food is now used all over the world on snacks, in sauces, spreads, slices on burgers, to top pizza’s and ready meals. The vegan cheese options are growing every day. The reason for that is simple, we all love cheese taste!
The market demand for cheese tasting products is growing and the cheese powder prices are rising!
Are you using cheese powder?
We have the right solution: EXHANCE MZ001P- Cheese Booster. By using this booster, you can decrease up to 30 % of the cheese powder in your products without losing cheesy taste.
We can help you!
- • reduce the cheese powder content and save costs
- • improve the cheese taste while using younger cheese options
- • stabilize the cheese profile while using various cheese sources
- • boost the cheese taste to reduce the use of the expensive cheese top note
Are you developing vegan cheese alternatives?
We see more and more plant-based cheese products entering the market. Consumers are ready to try new protein sources.
For plant-based products which need a characteristic cheese taste our Cheese Booster can bring the right taste impact. Our EXHANCE MZ001P – Cheese Booster works very well in plant based recipes. It is vegan, allergen free and has an authentic mild cheese character.
- • Enhanced cheese taste
- • Stronger taste impact
- • More balanced taste direction
- • Improved creaminess
- • Better savoury character
- • Longer lingering effect
The Exter Cheese Booster performs in dry and wet savoury applications.
The Cheese Booster is also suitable for plant-based cheese alternatives.
It performs well in grated cheese, sauces, ready meals, seasoning and snacks. We recommend to use the EXHANCE MZ001P – Cheese Booster at 0.4 - 0.6% RTE.